Please click here to sign Ari’s guestbook and if you knew him, share a memory.

December 17, 2009

What People Said on Facebook

Laurel StoneLaurel Stone
RIP Ari-Man April 21, 1999 - December 18, 2009 .... It was a good run!

Ari's Journal  arigsdjournal.blogspot.com

It just got too much for Ari and when he collapsed 3 feet from where he sleeps last night and looked at me, I knew. He had hung on way longer than I thought he could and what a great end of summer and ...

Arsenal vom Keashaborn (Ari) CGC, Therapy Dog, BH, TR1, RN, PSA-TC, PSA-PDC, PSA-1 Novice

http://arigsdjournal.blogspot.com/

RIP Ari-Man 4/21/99 - 12/18/09

Lisa GellerLisa Geller…..I'm so sorry Laurel -- Ari was a great gsd

Robert W VossRobert W Voss….It's never easy to lose them. Thinking of you...

Michelle TestaMichelle Testa….I'm sorry Laurel

Shari BlohmShari Blohm….I am so sorry Laurel. Without Ari - I wouldn't have Coach.

Michael Eugene WestMichael Eugene West….so sorry i liked that dog

Mark Veith-WestMark Veith-West….We understand. We don't know what's keeping Roscoe going. Last night he had a burst of energy. He is somehow surviving all of his old friends. We have been blessed with so many wonderful years.

Melissa MimsMelissa Mims….I am so sorry, laurel.

Robert RienowRobert Rienow….sorry laurel...but what a run indeed and what a touching journal. My dog also waited til I was at her side.

Sara SchnellSara Schnell …I know how close you are to all your babies.... sorry to hear...

Renée LamoureuxRenée Lamoureux…So sorry to hear that Laurel!

Gladys CatalineGladys Cataline…Laurel, sorry about your dog

Wayne StephensWayne Stephens…Ari was a dog with true heart and will be missed by everyone that knew him…R.I.P.

Kathy MoacaninKathy Moacanin…:(

Christine Gruen GibsonChristine Gruen Gibson…I am so sorry for your loss. Ari looks like a sweet, sweet, dog.

Teresa Shields CowartTeresa Shields Cowart…so sorry for your loss.

Patti Paul SnyderPatti Paul Snyder…Laurel I am so sorry about Ari. He was such a beautiful dog and definitely gave Josephine a run for her money. I hope they are playing and running together and eating ice cream! My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tammy McDowellTammy McDowell …Oh no Laurel, I'm sorry.

Denise WittmanDenise Wittman…I'm sorry. He had a wonderful home.

Marilyn Tokach.Marilyn Tokach…Thinking of you.

Jeannie TewsJeannie Tews…(((HUGS)))

Paul BileckiPaul Bilecki…I'm very sorry for your loss.

Melinda Dougharty BileckiMelinda Dougharty Bilecki…Oh noooo - what sad news. I'm so sorry, Laurel. Ari was AWESOME! I'm so glad I had the chance to know him and see him work.

Jay Van TuylJay Van Tuyl…Ari was a really great dog! Im so sorry. Im very happy to have had the opertunity to work him!

Sally GriffinSally Griffin…So sorry Laurel, I know how hard it is to lose them.

Renee BasyeRenee Basye…I'm so sorry Laurel -

Brandon LaMereBrandon LaMere…Soo sorry for your loss Laurel...feels like just yesterday I lost one of my best friends... my thoughts for you in this time.

Mary EllisMary Ellis…WOW Laurel, so sorry to hear of your loss...he was your gift, and you were his......your in my thoughts and prayers....

Lisa HansenLisa Hansen…He was a great dog! My heart hurts for you, Laurel.

Trudy DonaisTrudy Donais….I am honored I was able to meet him, he was a nice GSD! RIP

Andrea Wiener-ChaseAndrea Wiener-Chase…Oh Laurel, I am so sad at your loss. Ari was an amazing guy. My heart aches for you.....

Angie FinkAngie Fink…We will miss him, Bradley says he is sorry to hear about Ari, he is sorry he couldn't come with us tonite to see you

Lynn BusseLynn Busse…My deepest sympathies, Laurel.

Samantha MahoneSamantha Mahone Hey grandma I'm sorry to hear about Ari. He, I must say, was my favorite. He's in a better place now tho. Try to have a good day. Love and miss you MUCHO!!

Heather SatherHeather Sather Sorry to hear about Ari. They never live long enough. I hope you are able to find comfort in your memories.

Carey Maurer-PellegriniCarey Maurer-Pellegrini  …….Hi Laurel, I'm so sorry to hear about Ari.

Sharon BillmanSharon Billman Think of you... I love you mom~

Melinda Dougharty Bilecki wrote  This is a wonderful tribute album, Laurel. Evidence of a life very well lived . . . and LOVED!

Angie FinkAngie Fink Very sad nite going up by Laurel , her dog Ari had passed away yesterday,

Shannon RobertsonShannon Robertson….Ahh geez. There is nothing sadder in this world.

Kathryn HagerKathryn Hager….Angie, please let Laurel know I am thinking about her. ~So sorry Ari has passed.

Angie FinkAngie Fink….I will tell her, if you go to her website you can see his page, it is really neat

Jill Hanegraaf-StaffeldJill Hanegraaf-Staffeld…..Ari was a wonderful dog. Sorry for your loss.

Gretchen SchultzGretchen Schultz …..I am so, so sorry, Laurel. Without all the good memories, it would be almost too much to bear. You will meet again, I believe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails