Please click here to sign Ari’s guestbook and if you knew him, share a memory.

December 17, 2009

Rugs are everywhere now…

….except on the back porch.  When he comes inside which snow on his feet his legs go out from under him so tomorrow I think a trip to the thrift show might be on the agenda. 

I have noticed some other things recently about him.  One is how he gags.  And then it’s like if I were to eat something that I didn’t like so based on his facial expression, apparently he has a bad taste in his mouth.  He is not as tolerant of the other dogs as he was.  He also snapped at Kobie who was trying to get him to play and that is SO rare… she is his best buddy and that just doesn’t happen.  Oh…..and good news…  I slept until 5am last night… only once did he have to go out… that’s what limiting his water intake does. :)  Tonight he was standing right in front of the place where his water usually is looking at it like…where did it go?  It was about 5 feet away…hhmm…  I think I’ll add these things to the list tomorrow. 

So Ari always like to retrieve items… not a formal retrieve but in play of course OR because I said so! Here is a variety of some of what he did!
 P1050828100_1403 Ari retrieving in living roomP1050820DSC01779 Brita.Ari.yard.5.5.08-7 P1050294 P1050117 P1050827 Ari retrievingin yard Growing Up (19)a
Related Posts with Thumbnails