Please click here to sign Ari’s guestbook and if you knew him, share a memory.

December 18, 2009

He couldn’t walk…

…last night and collapsed about 3 feet from the crate in the bedroom that he was heading for.  It was like all his legs gave out…  This morning he made it outside and wobbled back to a crate he likes in the living room….  I wanted him to go out before I left and he couldn’t make it on his own…  I’m off to school now… it’s 8am and I’m worried about leaving him alone although he’ll probably sleep the whole time.

image0 
The strangest thing happened during the night.  Joshua (my parrot) was in a panic and thrashing in his cage. This hasn’t happened in a very long time so when he didn’t stop, I got up, went to him, talkeIMG_2867d for a bit and went back to bed.  The thrashing started again and again I went to him.  The 3rd time (now I’m pretty cranky) I found a really dark blanket to cover his cage and that put an end to it.  Olivia and Kobie were nowhere around.  They have access to the basement and outside so I assumed that’s where they were.   It seemed really bizarre.  

 

Comment – Read the post Marilyn and Ari for an update to this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails