Please click here to sign Ari’s guestbook and if you knew him, share a memory.

September 8, 2009

Labor Day weekend 2009

Ari had a blast over the Labor Day weekend! He played in his sandbox and pool, barked at Brita along the fence, ran and played with Kobie, rolled in the grass and barked into the wee hours at the full moon. I'm sure glad my neighbors live a bit away from me. It was like he appreciated the new lease on life that was given him and he was going to use every minute to have fun!

The best was watching him do bitework. I took him along to Campbellsport to train with Angie and at first when I had Brita 0ut and shook the clatter stick, he pushed out of the soft crate he was in and came bolting onto the field to see how he could be involved. He was able to jump into the back of the van and when I put him back in I made sure the zippers were closed so he could get out again. When it was his turn he did his usual circles around everything carrying the sleeve just like old times! Below is a video and links to other videos on You Tube.



Click through to Ari's YouTube account to see more.
Related Posts with Thumbnails