Please click here to sign Ari’s guestbook and if you knew him, share a memory.

August 6, 2009

It's really sad....

The last few days have been so-so but today when I went to work he had the frightened look and didn’t want to go out. I can’t figure out whether he understands what I’m asking or is just frightened. I left the door open and when I got home after work he was outside. When I went out to get him immediately I noticed that his good leg was wobbly and he could barely walk into the house.

I took this video that shows the extent of his limping. Since I'm adding this on August 16th, I can add that he got better, then worse and then better again and the last few days he has been going in and out on his own... wobbly - yes - but nothing like you see in this video.....



Related Posts with Thumbnails