Please click here to sign Ari’s guestbook and if you knew him, share a memory.

August 17, 2009

Progress!

Ari had a good weekend. He gets around and goes in and out. I took 2 video clips of him walking since I usually take them when he is bad, I thought it was about time I took some when he gets around. This is also a great example of how he tries to "keep the girls in line"! As you can see in the second video... they really don't care.. lol

He apparently does stairs also. Normally, I close a door so he can't go outside by going downstairs, through the basement and up to the garage and out. Last night I forgot to close it but remembered sometime in the middle of the night so I got up and did it. Apparently, he was already out because when I opened it in the morning, there he was at the top of the stairs sleeping on the wood floor....so much for the comfy mattresses I have available for him!! :):)







Related Posts with Thumbnails