Please click here to sign Ari’s guestbook and if you knew him, share a memory.

April 25, 2009

Stiffer and Stiffer

We don't know what's going on for sure. Ari has been stiffening up in his rear for a month or so now and 2 weeks ago I made an appointment to see Dr. Jeff on April 23rd.

A few years ago his rear end stiffened up and he was diagnosed with Anaplasmosis, a tick related disease so I thought best to get the Snap test done to rule that out.

On the 22nd I came home in the afternoon and Ari had a seizure. At first I didn't realize what was happening and I thought he slipped on the floor but quickly I realized what happened. It was over very quickly.

The next day the tick test turned out fine and his blood work was good not long ago. Very hungry, excessive thirst, very stiff back end, forgetting which door to come onto the porch.... brain tumor was mentioned... time will tell.

Ari is 10 and I'm not putting him through anything to find out. The next evening, he hobbled outside with the rest of us, sat with a ball in his mouth and barked at the others running.

….more reports later....

2007.12

Related Posts with Thumbnails